Triple Corn Spoon Bread!!Jan 7th, 2013 | By Nina | Category: Recipes, Vegetables
If you have literally 5 minutes you can make a rock star side dish that everyone will totally dig!! I found this recipe years ago on Cooking Light Magazine’s website and it will not disappoint!! Actually when I have dinner parties I make an extra one as it seems to be a boy favorite!!
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can no-salt-added cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Stir in onion, corns, and muffin mix. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until pudding is set and lightly browned
I add extra corn muffin mix and then I threw in some shredded cheese!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!
You can serve it with Chicken, Fish, Meat or just as a vegetarian meal. It is so good! Enjoy
I am wishing all of you a day filled with LOVE and SPARKLES!!!!! xoxoxoxxooxo